Powerful yet portable, the new AIMS 6600-Watt 120/240V AC Portable Inverter Generator from the Inverter Store is also a good neighbor, wherever and however you use it. This unit is built to last, only using high quality components.
This generator is also super quiet, making it ideal for emergency backup power. This generator has a proprietary auto gen start feature that’s works with the AIMS Power Inverters. The auto gen start enables the AIMS inverter to auto start the generator if the inverter’s battery voltage drops. This generator is a perfect back up power source to an off grid or inverter/battery power system.
These are good generators for boats as well as for camping adventures, tailgating and a host of other uses where you need reliable, economical power. You can use them as backups for our best-selling solar panels during extended periods when the sun doesn’t shine.
Carry handles and wheels with brakes make this 191-pound unit easy to transport. When you fill up the 5-gallon tank with unleaded fuel, the four-stroke OHV engine can run for 5 hours at a 100 percent load. An economy switch lets you opt for even greater fuel savings and quieter operation.
The generator produces 6600 watts of maximum power and continuous power of 6000 watts. It generates clean, pure sine inverter power suitable for sensitive electronics as well as all kinds of appliances and devices.
Includes 2 USB outlets, a 30-amp 120/240V, 12V DC plug and 20-amp resettable GFCI outlets that provide a range of power options. DC/AC resettable breakers deliver over-current and short-circuit protection.
An electric start system powered by the included built in AGM battery makes this generator a cinch to start. The generator comes with 12VDC alligator clips, a spark plug tool and a screwdriver as well. A manufacturer’s three-year warranty covers this product for extra peace of mind.
This unit cannot ship to California.
- 6600 Watt max
- 6000 Watt continuous
- Clean pure power sine inverter power
- Auto gen start capability
- Ultra quiet – 56-58 dBA depending on location and load
- 5 hour run time @ 100% load
- Electric starter – includes battery
- Wheels with brake system
- LED indicators for oil, overload and AC
- Economy control switch for more efficient fuel consumption and quieter operation
- Voltmeter, amp meter, KW meter, Hz meter
- DC protect switch
- AC protect switch
- DC 12V socket
- USB outlets
- Carry handles
- 30 amp 120V/240V receptacle
- 20 amp GFCI outlets
- Ground terminal
- Separate battery for electric start function
- Includes 12V DC alligator clips, screwdriver and spark plug tool
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- Engine: 4 stroke OHV 389 cc 3600 rpm 7.2kW
- Fuel: unleaded 5 gal
- Overload shutdown
- Low oil shutdown
- Oil: SAE 10W30
- DC output: 12V 5A
- AC output: 120V 20A GFCI and 120/240V outlet
- Ignition: CDI
- Spark plug: F5RTC
- <5% THD
- Pure sine power inverter works with sensitive electronics
- Dimensions: 29.5″L x 21″W x 25″H
- Weight: 191 lb