Unfusible Solar Disconnect
600 VDC, 100A, NEMA 3R
Eaton Corporation is proud to offer a new line of solar disconnects that provide the best solution for switching solar PV circuits. This exciting new offering is the first UL 98 listed switch that is labeled as "suitable for NEC Article 690 photovoltaic applications per UL 1741 requirements."
- Marked as suitable for NEC 690 PV applications up to 600 Vdc
- UL 98 listed
- All switches are single-pole and suitable for switching one circuit
- Clear polycarbonate deadfront to guard against accidental contact with live parts
- NEC 690.17?compliant labeling warning that the switch terminals may be energized in the open position
- NEC 690.14.(C) 2 required ?PV System Disconnect? label included
- Isolated ground terminals (neutral) for grounded conductors
- Ground lug for equipment grounding conductor
- NEMA 3R, 12 and 4X stainless enclosures
- Fusible and non-fusible configurations?Class R fuse clips standard
- Fuse clips are located on the center pole to ensure that both fuse clips are de-energized?meets NEC Article 690.16, which requires isolation of the fuse from all potential supply sources
(Fused model pictured below)
See the Product Documentation section above for more details.