EMP Shield 600 Volt DC for Large Solar Applications
EMP Shield 600 Volt DC for Large Solar Applications
Main box size for all models is: 6″ wide x 2.5″ tall x 3.0″ deep
Free Shipping on US orders
How Does EMP Shield Work?
The EMP Shield can see and protect all the electronics and equipment connected to your electrical system. This is accomplished by shunting (shorting) the over voltage coming in from the Grid and the voltage surges that are collected within you home. Whether the electrons are collected in the home or attempt to come into the electrical system from outside the home, the EMP will see the surge and shield your electrical system, smart meter, and all devices plugged into your homes system. The EMP Shield reacts in less than 1 billionth of a second. Since the shunting is completed incredibly fast, the over voltage is drained away from the equipment before the voltage can rise high enough to damage any equipment. We call this new technology SightSpeed™
Key Features and Benefits
Military Grade Protection From EMP (Electromagnetic Pulses), CME (Coronal Mass Ejections), Lightning, Power Surges and Smart Meter Fire Protection.
Features and Benefits
▪️ The worlds fastest, Keystone Testing Approved, Military Grade EMP Surge Devices on the market today. Starts shunting overvoltage in less than 1 Nanosecond to protect your home
▪️ Surpasses MIL-STD-188-125-1 requirement. Overvoltage spike protection through E1-E3 energy spikes
▪️ Approved and Listed to protect standard residential split phase 120/240, 60Hz system voltage.
▪️ Protects over 100 kA (100,000 Amps) per line surge current rating!
▪️ Withstood 44 EMP/Surge bursts of energy in testing with ZERO degradation! See testing results below.
▪️ Weatherproof, Commercial grade, IP65 NEMA 4X enclosure can be installed indoor or outdoor
▪️ Integrated Easy View LED Indicator ensures that EMP Shield is monitoring your electrical supply for over-voltage.
▪️ 100% Smart Meter Fire Protection for Home Applications.
More About the EMP Shield
EMP Shield offers the fastest over-voltage protection on the market today. Each of our models are very exquisitely and robustly designed to meet and exceed current Mil-Spec standards. Electrical surges move along your household wiring very quickly, however our EMP Shield is capable of shunting away overvoltage before the energy can move farther than 12 inches from your breaker panel and will also prevent smart meter fires in home applications.
EMP Shield Home and Small Business models are designed to protect your assets while they are connected to the Grid or Homestead’s power supply. Each of these models will start shunting (removing) overvoltage in less than one nanosecond. That is less than one billionth of a second. Each EMP Shield utilizes three specialized distinct and proprietary overvoltage protection technologies to protect your home and assets from any overvoltage, including Lightning, Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP). We believe EMP Shield products will be pivotal in in ensuring national defense and national security should a high altitude nuclear weapon be detonated producing an incredibly dangerous electromagnetic pulse.
"Whole Home Electrical System Surge and EMP Protection"
Why Do I Need An EMP Shield?
Our Most Common Question is:
If the Grid is Down and I Have No Electricity, Why Do I Need an EMP Shield?
1. You will save thousands of dollars and potentially years of time. Electrical surges will destroy electrical equipment if not protected. In most cases, EMP Shield is cheaper than most home deductables.
2. Power may go out for a day or a year. However, when the power is restored, your home electrical system and electronics will still be operational. You will be able to assume your previous lifestyle.
3. If you have a backup power system, you will still be able to use your electrical system and electronics normally. Common backup power systems can include generators, solar power systems, and wind turbine systems.
4. Reduce your chances of fire. As seen in the Carrington event in 1859, many people were injured from electrical surge and fires produced from this CME (coronal mass ejection). The EMP Shield removes this excess electricity from your home and reduces your risk of fire.
5. EMP Shield can also protect your backup power systems.
6. EMP Shield protects against more than just EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). Our technology also protects against CME (Coronal Mass Ejection / Solar Flares), Lightning, and Power Surges. We offer the worlds most robust, durable and proven EMP Protection systems. 2x locations in 2018 were struck with lighting with the EMP Shield Installed. Each home had ZERO damage and witnessed ZERO fire.
7. We offer 40 types of EMP Shield that can be used for homes, vehicles, backup power systems, industrial facilities, and DOD/DHS applications. If you need to protect an electrical system, EMP Shield has or will develop a device for you.
8. The EMP Shield Home Models can assist in preventing smart meter fires.
EMP Shield is the Worlds First Whole Home and Vehicle EMP Defense Technology to Surpass All Military EMP Testing Standards:
- CS115, CS116, CS117
EMP Shield has been rigorously tested at the Keystone compliance facility which is a federally approved facility that is used to conduct many of today's most advanced and rigorous technological tests. Out testing and evaluations conducted at the facility have been documented in depth to show the true ability and durability of the EMP Shield. The testing results derived from Keystone compliance testing facility highlights EMP Shields true strength and capability. Below you will find the complete Keystone Compliance testing results of the EMP Shield.
They have been designed to exceed the US Military requirements for protection against a high-altitude nuclear detonation that results in an electromagnetic pulse. This family of products has been tested at Keystone Compliance, a DOD Certified Testing Laboratory, to verify compliance with the following Military Standards:
MIL-STD-188-125-1 High Altitude EMP;
MIL-STD-461G Control of Electromagnetic Interference;
MIL-STD-461-CS-115 The purpose of CS115 is to test an electronic or electrical system to withstand signals coupled onto the test unit’s associated cabling. The test unit will be subjected to rise and fall times, pulse width, and amplitude as specified on Figure CS115-1 at a 30 Hz rate for one minute;
MIL-STD-461-CS116 applies to 10 kHz to 100 MHz for all interconnecting cables, including power cables, and individual high side power leads;
MIL-STD-461 CS117 apples to all safety-critical equipment interconnecting cables and non-safety critical equipment with interconnecting cables/electrical interfaces that are part of or connected to equipment performing safety critical functions. The goal is to ensure an test unit’s ability to withstand lightning transients coupled onto the test unit’s associated cables and power leads;
MIL-STD-461-RS105 Transient electromagnetic pulse of up to 50 kV/m, double exponential wave with a rise time in the nanosecond range, that is applied to the equipment under test (EUT) at least 5 times and;
MIL-STD-464C Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Requirements for Systems.
Test results show that we begin shunting the overvoltage condition in less than 1 nanosecond, and our units are designed to shunt over 100,000 Amps per phase. Our devices are scalable to any size.
Summary of capabilities:
- Quick acting HEMP surge protection that switches in less than <1 nanosecond;
- High current shunting capability above 100kAmps;
- Exceeds MIL-STD-188-125-1, MIL-STD-464C, and MIL-STD-461G requirements, and;
- Units designed to protect power, control, data, communications, and radio antenna input.
Made to support:
- Models available for all Single & 3-Phase Power configurations;
- Models available for all DC Voltages;
- Models available for Data, Ethernet, RS-485, RS-422, RS-232, Etc;
- Models available for RF Communications, Antennas, coax, Etc.