Grid Tie Inverter
Wind power grid tie inverter 1000W with LCD & dump load resistor, 22-60V DC to 110V AC MPPT Pure Sine Wave Grid Tie Power Inverter with built-in rectifier for AC wind turbine generator grid tie systems.
The unit has an integrated rectifier inside the inverter, the inverter can directly connect to the three phase wind turbine with no need to connect AC to DC controller between the wind turbine and the inverter.
Disclaimer: This is NOT UL1741 Certified/Approved
It is up to you to check all state, local and federal laws codes, electrical company policies and insurance regulation prior to commissioning an non UL certified system.
Hurricane recommends staying with the UL certified listed inverters that are heavier and have much greater capabilities for those looking for a serious systems to meet long term power usage on their homes. We do however recognize those who are hobbyists that wish to experiment with wind power. This being said, we have tested the system we are selling and have had great success so far.
- Input voltage range: 22-60vdc (test point is at the output of the internal rectifier)
- Max input DC voltage: 60V
- Peak power tracking voltage: 25-60V
- Max output power: 1000W
- Nominal voltage: 110vac
- Nominal voltage range: 95-140V
- Frequency range: 47.5-51-5 for 50hz
- Power factor: >0.95
- Output waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- MPPT efficiency: 99%
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Over temperature protection: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Anti-island protection: Yes
- Stackable:Just for AC output
- Operating temperature range: -20 0C - +50 0C
- Inverter inside temperature: -20 0C - +85 0C
- Current THD: <5%
- Voltage THD: <5%
- Standard: UL 1741,IEEE1547, VDE4105 (No Certificate)
- Cooling: Fans
- Peak inverter efficiency: >92%
- Warranty: 2 years
- 1 x Grid Tie Inverter
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Dump Load Resistor w/Cables and Bracket