MM Series Inverter
For Mobile Applications
The MM Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy ? a new modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with
smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
- Choices: Not only does the MM Series come in two power models, but the series offers choices for AC input and output as well. The MM Series offers the choice of an AC pigtail to plug into a dedicated outlet, or you can hardwire the unit directly from the AC breaker panel. And choose from a built in 15 amp GFCI outlet or hardwire the AC output directly to a branch AC circuit.
- Standard transfer relay:The standard 7 or 16 amp, depending on model, transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled:The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in
the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off frontmounted switch with an easy-to read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50¨« C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Buy with ease: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Accessories and Options
Remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM Series, including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes standard with the unit to connect the remote.
|Input battery voltage range||9 to 15.5 VDC||9 to 15.5 VDC|
Nominal AC output voltag
Free Shipping Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. A shipping fee will be calculated and invoiced on orders shipping outside this area. The shipping fee must be paid before an order ships.
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...