1000W, 12V Inverter with 50A PFC Charger
The MMS Series from Magnum Energy - a pure sinewave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
This inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS Series features a built-in PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger that uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger ? using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
The MMS1012G model comes with a flexible cord on the AC input and a GFCI outlet on the output for easy connection to your AC appliances; ready to use after connecting to your batteries. All other MMS Series models are designed to be hardwired into the elctrical system and do not include the AC cord or GFCI outlet.
The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 and meets the KKK-A-822E standard.
- Standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power
- High/Low Battery Protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 17 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shut down
- Current Overload Protection: Automatically shuts down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
- Front mounted On/Off switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- Built in Input and Output circuit breakers
- Battery Temperature Sensor is included
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
MMS Series Specifications
|Input battery voltage||9 to 17 VDC||9 to 17 VDC|
|Nominal AC output voltage||120 VAC ¨« 5%||120 VAC ¨« 5%|
|Output frequency and accuracy||60 Hz ¨« 0.1 Hz||60 Hz ¨« 0.1 Hz|
|Continuous power output at 25¨«C||1000 VA||1000 VA|
|Maximum continuous input current||133 ADC||133 ADC|
|Peak Inverter Efficiency||87%||87%|
|Continuous output at 25¨«C||50 ADC||50 ADC|
|Input current at rated output (AC amps)||7||7|
Free Shipping Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. A shipping fee will be calculated and invoiced on orders shipping outside this area. The shipping fee must be paid before an order ships.
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...