PLEASE NOTE: This unit is NOT UL listed.
MM-AE Series Inverter
For Renewable Energy Applications
The MM-AE Series Inverter/ Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low battery protection: If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting the MM-AE Series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries.
- High battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting the MM-AE Series will shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM-AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM-AE Series comes with an on/off frontmounted switch with an easy-to read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50¨« C.
- Buy with ease: The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Accessories and Options
Remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM-AE Series, including the MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes standard with the unit to connect the remote.
|Input battery voltage range||9 to 16 VDC||9 to 16 VDC||18 to 32 VDC|
Nominal AC output voltage
|120 VAC ¨« 5%||120 VAC ¨« 5%<|