E-Panel for 120VAC Magnum Inverters
White Steel, 175A
The Midnite Solar Factory Pre-Wired E-Panel saves time, money and space. It is a compact, affordable panel for mounting a single inverter. But it is also modular for mounting multiple inverters.
The MNE175STM E-Panel is designed for use with the Magnum MS and RD series inverters. It comes with all of the standard E-Panel features such as inverter cables, PV+ busbar, battery+ busbar, 50 amp AC input/output bypass, 50 amp AC input disconnect, 175A inverter battery breaker, AC busbars, covers for DC and AC end, wall mounting brackets, charge controller bracket and hardware. AC breakers are rated at 277VAC.
- Powder coated steel chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation
- Pre-wired with all field wiring connections clearly labeled
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system as small as possible
- Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
- Three slots for ?" wide panel mount breakers
- Six slots for ¨«" wide din rail mount breakers
- Heavy duty 175 amp DC Inverter Battery breaker
- 50A AC input disconnect for generator or utility included
- 50A Inverter AC bypass switch
- Bus bars are included for Battery Plus, Battery Minus, ground, PV+, PV-, AC hot in, AC hot out, Neutral
- Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis
- Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
- Rectangular cut out for mounting one North American GFCI style AC outlet
- ETL listed to UL and Candian standards
Another plus of the E-Panel is that with the unique hinged door, you mount the inverter to the door while it lays flat on your bench and then simply hang it on the panel which has already been mounted to the wall. You simply lift it up, insert tab "A" into slot "B" and you are done. There are no fasteners required at this point, so no need to try to balance an inverter and remember where you left your extra set of hands. It's no longer necessary to call the local crane company nor three of your friends to help you with the install. One person can do it quite nicely, as shown in the four consecutive steps below.
System Options (Click Model Number for more Information)
|Model Number||Descriptions - |
Gray Steel E-Panels for 120V Magnum MS and RD Series Inverters (STM)
|For Use With Magnum Inverter Models:|
Free Shipping Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. A shipping fee will be calculated and invoiced on orders shipping outside this area. The shipping fee must be paid before an order ships.
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...