E-Panel for Outback Inverters
White Aluminum, 175A
All Outback E-Panels work with FX, VFX, GFX, and GVFX inverters.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise. The E-Panel integrates high voltage PV input, charge controller outputs, inverter over current protection, DC load circuits, AC input disconnect, AC input/output bypass, AC load circuits, DC-GFP circuit, and possible other charging source circuits. The pre-wired design saves in installation time, costs and complexity.
The Midnite Solar E-Panel is a compact, affordable panel for mounting a single inverter. But it is also modular for mounting multiple inverters. Unlike other Power Systems that tend to take up a large amount of horizontal space, by using a vertically stacked pair of E-Panels you can have two inverters in about the same space as a broom closet. he wider "Plus" model allows for the charge controller to be mounted on the door of the panel as opposed to the side, providing an even smaller system footprint. Mostly used for tropical locations or battery backup gridtie applications, this version is identical to the steel version except made from alumunum and powder coated white.
Inverter and lightning arrestors shown are not supplied.
- White powder coated Aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation
- Pre-wired with all field wiring connections clearly labeled
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system small as possible (9.5 inch wide enclosure)
- Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
- Three slots for ?" wide panel mount breakers
- Six slots for ¨«" wide din rail mount breakers
- 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
- Heavy duty 175 amp DC Inverter Battery breaker
- 50A AC input disconnect for generator or utility included
- 50A Inverter AC bypass switch
- Bus bars are included for PV Plus, Battery Plus, Battery Minus and Ground
- Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis
- Inverter, charge controller and Outback Mate mounting hardware included
- Rectangular cut outs for mounting North American GFCI style AC outlet
- ETL listed to UL and Candian standards
Another plus of the E-Panel is that with the unique hinged door, you mount the inverter to the door while it lays flat on your bench and then simply hang it on the panel which has already been mounted to the wall. You simply lift it up, insert tab "A" into slot "B" and you are done. There are no fasteners required at this point, so no need to try to balance an inverter and remember where you left your extra set of hands. It's no longer necessary to call the local crane company nor three of your friends to help you with the install. One person can do it quite nicely, as shown in the four consecutive steps below.
Free Shipping Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. A shipping fee will be calculated and invoiced on orders shipping outside this area. The shipping fee must be paid before an order ships.
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...