PV Disconnecting Combiner
NEMA 4X Rated, up to 16 Circuits
MNPV16HV DISCO 4X
The MNPVHV series of combiners are manufactured for indoor / outdoor use and designed for combining high voltage strings using 10mm x 38mm fuses. The use of touch safe din rail mount fuse holders and fuses allow operation up to 600 Volts. Type NEMA 4X have been tested to be watertight to 2 meters underwater, so they are sure to be watertight above sea level. MNPVHV Combiners come complete with all the busbars and additional labels required to reconfigure to any of the three configurations, Non-Isolated, 2 Inverter and Parallel - as well as 3 poles, 125 amp busbars, 100amp switch with feedback for the birdhouse and accepts the optional power supply. All combiners are shipped from the factory setup as parallel (providing a 16 string standard combiner box).
- Nema 4XR aluminum enclosure (no rust, won?t turn to dust)
- 90¨«C rated terminals
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Convertible configuration (field configurable)
- Sixteen strings combined for up to 230 Amps single pole disconnect)
- 8 + 8 strings, separate PV+ and PV- for use with 2 inverters (2 pole 115A disconnect)
- 8 strings plus, 8 strings minus for use with non-isolated inverters (2 pole 115A 600VDC disconnect)
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Meets 2011 NEC
- (16) fuse holders, (16) 15A/600V fuses and (16) strain reliefs are included
- (1) MNSPD600 included
For more details on Midnite's MNPV16HV Disconnecting Combiner box, check out the video below.