Includes: Ground bus bar, DC breaker handle guard, breaker mounting hardware and enclosure mounting hardware
Outback Power Systems
For applications with modest power requirements like cabins, remote communication sites and back-up power systems.
The FLEXware 250 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost. The FW250 enclosure is designed to mount on either, or both, ends of an OutBack FX inverter. Smaller systems can include both the DC disconnect and AC input / output breakers in the same enclosure mounted on just the DC end of the inverter. Systems with more AC and DC components should use two FW250 enclosures, one on each end of the inverter. The FW250 system does not require a FLEXware MP mounting plate or the optional DCA or ACA conduit adapters. The FW250 can also be used on multiple inverter systems when installation space is limited.
As with all of the FLEXware systems ? order the necessary DC and AC breakers, AC input-output-bypass kits and all other additional components separately.
- For single FX Inverter/Charger systems
- Mounts directly to the end of a FX Inverter/Charger
- Extremely compact design
- Can be wall or shelf mounted
- Can be used for DC or AC components or both
- Knock-out provided for connection to MX60 Charge Controller
- Breaker spaces for battery, PV array or PV GFP breakers
- Mounting locations for AC GFCI outlet and AC breakers
- Optional DC current shunt kit mounts on inverter chassis
- Ground bus bar included standard
- Powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware