The flush mount version of the Outback Power MATE, the MATE2 system display and controllers are complete management tools for your OutBack Power system. Through the use of a single MATE2 you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, FLEXmax and any future OutBack power conversion and control products.
The MATE2 is packed full of features to make system management simple. The easy-to-read 3.1" (8 cm) LCD is back lit for dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions. A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer based programming of inverter and charger operation. This permits you to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator's run time to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE2 includes an RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer.
Through the use of optional WinVerter software you can perform such operations as data logging and graphical display of the system's operation and performance.
- Flush mount with RS232
- Interface Display: 3.1" (8cm) back lit LCD
- Control Keypad: 6 back lit silicone keys - dedicated inverter and AC input keys
- Status Indicators: Two LED Status Indicators
- Communication Protocol: Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using an OutBack HUB4 or HUB10
- Interconnection Cabling: Standard CAT5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack - 50' (15m) included
- PC Computer Interface: RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication
- Microprocessor: 16 MHz low power consumption version
- Set point and Data Memory: 32K non-volatile flash RAM
- Clock/Calendar: On-board real time clock with battery backup
- Environmental Rating: Indoor Type 1
- Maximum Cable Length: 1000' (300m)
- Warranty: Standard 2 year / Optional 5 year