Radian Series Inverter/Charger
7000W, 48VDC 230Vac (European)
Includes: GS7048E Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
The Outback Radian series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system between batteries and AC power. It can work in a system to provide backup power, sell power back to the utility grid, or provide complete stand-alone off-grid service.
The GS7048E is a powerful DC to AC true sine-wave inverter and battery charger that features dual AC inputs and 230 VAC single phase voltage. The inverter easily integrates with the , Outback MATE3 and HUB Communications Manager to provide an industry leading, scalable power solution.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with a galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with Outback's signature ruggedness, but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance. Outback Inverter/Chargers are the only choice when you need a dependable power solution for your home or business.
- Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
- 7000 Watts of continuous power
- Operates with 48V Battery Bank systems
- Uses spring-based AC terminals instead of screw-based terminals. This eliminates torque requirements and periodic re-tightening.
- All terminals exit at the bottom of the inverter. This allows the installer to use a single distribution box. The GS Load Center (GSLC) is specifically designed for this purpose and is sold separately.
- Uses the MATE3 System Display and Controller (sold separately) for user interface.
- Up to 10 Radian Series Inverter/Chargers can be stacked together.
- ETL certifications (for US and International standards) include: IEC 62477-1, AS4777.2 and AS4777.3, AS/NZS 3100, EN 6100-6-1, EN 6100-6-3, EN 6100-3-3
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||48VDC|
|Continuous Output Power at 25¨«C||7000 VA|
|AC Output Voltage/Frequency||230 VAC (210 - 250 VAC) / 50 or 60HZ|
|Idle Consumption - Inverter mode, no load||34 W|
|AC Input Voltage Range (adjustable)||170 - 290 VAC|
|AC Input Frequency Range (selectable)||45-55 Hz or 55-65 Hz|
|Maximum AC Input Current||50A AC|
|Continuous Battery Charge Output||110 A DC|
|Temperature Range||Rated for Operation: -20¨«C to 50¨«C (power derated above 25¨«C)|
Storage: -40¨«C to 60¨«C
|DC Input Voltage Range||40 to 64 VDC|
|Dimensions||Unit: 28 x 16 x 8.75? (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)|
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...