Radian Series Inverter/Charger
GS8048, 8000W 120/240VAC
Includes: GS8048 Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
The Outback Radian series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system between batteries and AC power. It can work in a system to provide backup power, sell power back to the utility grid, or provide complete stand-alone off-grid service.
The GS8048 is a powerful DC to AC true sine-wave inverter and battery charger that features dual AC inputs and a 120/240 V split-phase voltage. The inverter easily integrates with the GS Load Center, Outback MATE3 and HUB Communications Manager to provide an industry leading, scalable power solution.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with a galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with Outback's signature ruggedness, but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance. Outback Inverter/Chargers are the only choice when you need a dependable power solution for your home or business.
- Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
- 8000 Watts of continuous power
- Operates with 48V Battery Bank systems
- Uses spring-based AC terminals instead of screw-based terminals. This eliminates torque requirements and periodic re-tightening.
- All terminals exit at the bottom of the inverter. This allows the installer to use a single distribution box. The GS Load Center (GSLC) is specifically designed for this purpose and is sold separately.
- Uses the MATE3 System Display and Controller (sold separately) for user interface.
- Up to 10 Radian Series Inverter/Chargers can be stacked together.
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||48VDC|
|Continuous Output Power at 25¨«C||8000 VA|
|AC Output Voltage/Frequency||120/240 VAC / 60HZ|
|Idle Consumption - Inverter mode, no load||30 W|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||90%|
|AC Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)||(L1 or L2) 70 to 140 VAC|
|AC Input Frequency Range||54-66 Hz|
|Maximum AC Input Current||50A AC at 240 VAC|
|Continuous Battery Charge Output||115 A DC|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 0¨«C to 50¨«C (power derated above 25¨«C)|
Storage: -40¨«C to 60¨«C
|DC Input Voltage Range||40 to 64 VDC|
|Dimensions||Unit: 28 x 16 x 8.7? (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)|
Shipping: 14.5 x 34.5 x 21? (36.8 x 87.6 x 53.3 cm)
|Weight||Unit: 125 lbs (56.8 kg)|
Shipping: 140 lbs (63.6 kg)
|Accessory Ports||Remote Temperature Sensor and MATE3
You May Also Like...
You May Also Like...