Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going off the grid. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up. This panel is the perfect place to start when creating your off-grid system!
Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications. Renogy solar panels also have the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
|Renogy 50 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel||Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 50W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.8A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2.95A|
|Weight: 11lbs||Dimensions: 21.6 x 26.7 x 1.2|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTIGUOUS U.S.
Ground: Most of the Renogy product line has free ground shipping offered to the Contiguous US and can take between 3-5 business days.
Freight: Panels larger than 200 Watts must be shipped by freight and do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us at email@example.com or 540-761-7799 for a shipping quote.
SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO
We can ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico via USPS for small parcels and UPS 2nd Day for larger packages, but there is typically a surcharge. In the instance of our popular 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel, the additional shipping fee is around $30. If you have any questions or need assistance with your order, please give our sales team a call at 540-761-7799.
Depending on where you’re located, we may be able to ship a purchase internationally. Please e-mail us your address at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check the rates and service area to confirm if shipment is possible. International orders may take 5-7 business days for shipping.