SB2000E Solar Boost solar charge controller 25 amps, 12 volts out. Wall mount box NOT included.
Be sure to design and size your system correctly with Blue Sky's Module Selection Guidelines .
|Blue Sky Energy|
Solar Boost? 2000E
25 Amp Peak Power Tracking
Photovoltaic Charge Controller
| || |
Solar Boost? 2000E photovoltaic charge controller increases charge current up to 30% or more!
Increase your solar panel output up to 30% or more with this new photovoltaic charge controller. Patent pending technology gives our controller the capability to use all the power your panels are capable of putting out. You could actually consider using less panels. When your batteries are low and you have sun you will get maximum power out of your panels. Under boost conditions it's like having an extra panel but without the cost and weight.
- Patented MPPT Technology Increases Charge Current Up To 30% Or More!
- 25 amp capability supports large solar panel arrays
- Multi-stage PWM Charge Control Improves Battery Performance and Life
- Fully Automatic Electronic Current Limit Prevents Overload
- Equalize Function Keeps Lead-Acid Batteries Operating At Their Peak
- Durable Powder Coat Finish & Conformal Coated Electronics Resist Corrosion
- Full reverse polarity protection
- Selectable charge voltage charges flooded and gel type 12 volt lead acid batteries
- Automatic temperature compensation available as an option
- Charge Current Increase Can Save Money By Requiring Fewer Solar Panels
- Full 36 Month Limited Warranty
- Wall Mount Box must be purchased separately
SolarBoost? 2000 (SolarBoost 2000E's predecesor model) is discussed in the popular "Things That Work" feature in Home Power Magazine's October 1999 issue. The article concluded,
"This charge controller and current booster is an ideal match ofr PV systems. During times of lowest battery voltage, the current is boosted the most. This is when it is most needed in PV systems. If you need a charge controller for a PV array of 20 amps of less, the Solar Boost 2000 is a good choice. We are looking forward to testing Solar Boost 2000's big brother, the Solar Boost 50."
The Alternative Energy Store also offers another maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar controller, the 50 Amp Solar Boost? 50.
Increase your solar panel output up to 30% or more with our new photovoltaic charge controller. Patent pending technology gives our
You May Also Like...