Dusk-to-Dawn lighting control provided in software versions V2.00 and later - see Product Documentation above for more details.
Blue Sky Energy
Solar Boost 3024DiL
40Amp/12V - 30Amp/24V
MPPT Charge Controller with Display
ETL/cETL Listed to UL1741
Get Improved Performance From Your PV Modules And Batteries
- Patented MPPT Technology Increases Charge Current up to 30% Or More!
- 40 Amp 12V or 30 Amp 24V rating supports a wide range of applications
- Auxiliary Output Serves As 20 Amp Load Controller Or 2 Amp Battery Charger
- IPN Network Interface Coordinates Multiple Controllers & Shares Optional Battery Temperature Sensor & Display
- Optional IPN-ProRemote Display Provides Complete Charge Control & Battery System Monitoring, Eliminating The Need for A Separate Battery Monitor Device
- 3-Stage Charge Control With Filtered PWM Output & Auto/Manual Equalization Improves Battery Performance & Life
- MPPT Power Converter Can Charge 12 V Batteries From 24 V PV Modules
- Durable Powder Coat Finish & Conformal Coated Electronics Resist Corrosion
- Full 24 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage Available
Maximum Power Point Tracking Increases Charge Current Up To 30% Or More!
Solar Boost 3024DiL's advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system will properly charge flooded lead-acid, AGM and GEL batteries resulting in improved battery performance with less maintenance. The dual 30/40 amp rating will deliver at up to 30 amps in 24 volt systems, or up to 40 amps in 12 volt systems. An automatic or manual equalize function is also provided to periodically condition flooded lead-acid batteries. To further enhance versatility, a user configurable auxiliary output and Blue Sky Energy's advanced IPN? network interface are also included.
Blue Sky Energy?s advanced Integrated Power Net?, or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special hardware to operate.
The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, whereas the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV. The auxiliary output can also provide fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control.
How Do Solar Boost Charge Controllers Increase Charge Current?
Solar Boost controllers increase charge current by operating the PV module in a manner that allows the module to produce all the power it is capable of. A conventional charge controller simply connects the module to the battery when the battery is discharged. When the 75W module in this example is connected directly to a battery charging at 12 volts its power production is artificially limited to about 53 watts. This wastes a
You May Also Like...