SEALED-LEAD ACID BATTERIES
Universal Battery is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) and gel technology. This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
|Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid / AGM|
|AH Cap @ 20 Hr Rate:||50|
Electrolyte is suspended in a silicia-based gel, which produces a thick pasty material.
Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
20 hr. rate
- - A (Automotive Post)
- - Z (Automotive Post with hole to accept thru bolt) in two heights: Short & Long.
- - L1 (“L” Terminal with clearance hole to accept ¼”thru bolt)
- - L2 (“L” Terminal with clearance hole to accept 5/16 thru bolt)
- - L3 (“L” Terminal with clearance hole to accept 3/8” thru bolt, terminal height 1.2”)
- - L4 (“L” Terminal with clearance hole to accept 3/8” thru bolt, terminal height 1.5”)
- - C (Marine Combo terminal: Automotive Post and stud 5/16”)
- - S (Stud 3/8”)
- - F (Marine Flag terminal to accept 3/8” thru bolt)- B1 (Nut and Bolt Post)
- F1 = .187" tab
- F2 = .25" tab
- F6 = Pressure Contact
- - B2 (Internal Threaded Post)
- - WL (Wire Lead)
*Please tell us what type of terminal you want to have on your battery if more than one option is listed. Put this information in the comments section of your order when you add the product to the cart or tell your sales person.