Mechanical Rotating Crimp Tool
The MRC840 Mechanical Rotating Crimp tool will accommodate BURNDY? copper compression YA and YS series of HYLUG? and HYLINK? terminals and splices from #8 - 4/0 AWG stranded copper conductor. Butting steel jaws and over center cam action assure full crimp force.
The rotatable die wheel is color-coded and stamped with the conductor size to provide an easy match of the die and color-coded BURNDY? HYDENT? terminals and splices. YA, YS, YA-A and YS-A series of copper terminals and splices are UL Listed when installed with these tools.
- Comfort grip, non-slip handles
- Heat treated steel jaws reduce buckling and misalignment
- Approximately 9,000 crimp cycle life
- Multiple grip selections on rotatable die wheels
- High strength fasteners and plated jaws increase tool life
- 5-year limited warranty.
|Wire Range|| |
#8 - 4/0 AWG