|Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)|| Energy |
|Terminal Posts||Dimensions||Weight||Charging Current*||Charging Voltage||Float Voltage|
|12V||85AH||190||1.150||8mm (included)||10.2"w x 6.6"d x 8.2"h (8.5" th**)||55lb||5A-25A||14.4-14.9V||13.5V-13.8V|
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V
- Solar Panel: 135W-350W (90W may be used if Depth of Discharge would not exceed 50%).
- Wind Turbine: 135W-350W
- Charge Controller: 15A-UP.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
** th: Total Height Including Terminal.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 24 (+ on L.H.S. & - on R.H.S)
* Matching is based on closest dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's battery cables.
Free US shipping within the lower 48 States. Not Sold outside of the United States