|Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)|| Energy |
|Terminal Posts||Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
|12V||125AH ||260||1.700||8mm (included) ||12.9"w x 6.8"d x 8.5"h( 8.7"th**)||75lb ||8A-35A ||14.4-14.9V ||13.5V-13.8V |
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 175W-450W (120W may be used if Depth of Discharge would not exceed 50%).
- Wind Turbine: 175W-450W.
- Charge Controller: 20-UP.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 31 (+ on L.H.S. & - on R.H.S)
* Matching is based on closest dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's battery cables.
Free US shipping within the lower 48 States. Not Sold outside of the United States