|Nominal Voltage||20AH Capacity||RC (min)|| Energy |
|Terminal Posts||Dimensions||Weight||Charging Current*||Charging Voltage||Float Voltage|
|12V||50AH||115||0.70||8mm (included)||7.8"w x 6.6"d x 6.7"h||32lb||3A-15A||14.4-14.9V||13.5V-13.8V|
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used. Battery Charger Guide.
- Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 60W-225W (40W may be used if Depth of Discharge would not exceed 50%).
- Wind Turbine: 60W-225W.
- Charge Controller: 10A-20A.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 21R (- on L.H.S. & + on R.H.S)
* Matching is based on closest dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's battery cables.
Free US shipping within the lower 48 States. Not Sold outside of the United States