Mini Magnum Panel
250A DC Breaker
Dual 30A AC bypass/input breakers
The MMP (Mini Magnum Panel) has been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a renewable energy system inverter/battery disconnect, AC over-current protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance into a single, easy to install pre-wired enclosure.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation, and with the optional front panel remote, allows you to easily set up, monitor, and operate your Magnum inverter system. In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MMP enclosure ensures safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
The MMP is designed to work with one Magnum MS-AE, MS-PAE, MS, RD or other non-Magnum inverter/charger.
- Small footprint: only 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep
- Money-saving design: not only is the MMP less expensive, but it is pre-wired for fast installation, saving labor costs
- Easy access: front-mounted breakers and remote (optional)
- Choices: can be wired for 120 VAC or 120/240 VAC output
- Inclusive: works with non-Magnum inverter/chargers (stand-alone parts included)
- Listed: ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- DC load breakers: fits either din rail or back mount DC mini breakers (holds up to 8)
** 5 YEAR SYSTEM WARRANTY when Magnum Panel and Magnum Inverter are bought together
Includes: (1) 250A DC breaker, (1) 30A dual pole AC bypass breaker, (1) 30A dual pole AC input breaker, (1) 500A/50mV DC shunt, DC buss bars for battery positive and negative and a din rail or back mount for optional DC mini breakers - will hold up to 8.