Description: The Midnite Solar Hawke's Bay (MNHAWKE'S BAY 120) is the least expensive large output 600VDC MPPT charge controller either by itself or when outfitted with options!
- Charges Lithium, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM and virtually any other chemistry.
- 600 operating voltage
- Max current out: 120 amps
- 185 to 585 volts dc operating range
- 3 Aux I/Os
- Remote Voltage sense
- Blue Tooth connectivity standard
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- New larger display with rotary knob for easier navigation of menus
- 48 Volt battery only
- Optional plug in Arc Fault, 2020 compliant ground fault and Rapid Shut down modules
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
To ensure proper start up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.
Warranty - 5 yrs.
Made in the USA
California Residents: California Proposition 65 Warning