Midnite Solar MNHAWKE’S BAY 120 Hawke's Bay 600VDC MPPT Charge Controller 120A
Description: The Midnite Solar Hawke's Bay (MNHAWKE'S BAY 120) is the least expensive large output 600VDC MPPT charge controller either by itself or when outfitted with options!
- Charges Lithium, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM and virtually any other chemistry.
- 600 operating voltage
- Max current out: 120 amps
- 185 to 585 volts dc operating range
- 3 Aux I/Os
- Remote Voltage sense
- Blue Tooth connectivity standard
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- New larger display with rotary knob for easier navigation of menus
- 48 Volt battery only
- Optional plug in Arc Fault, 2020 compliant ground fault and Rapid Shut down modules
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48V
- Max Output Current: 90 or 120 amps depending on model
- PV Open Circuit Voltage VOC: 600VDC
- Power Conversion Efficiency: 98% (Typical system)
- Arc Fault and NEC 2020 Ground Fault Protection: Optional plugin modules - user installed
- Charging Regulation: Bulk, Absorb, Float as well as Equalization
- Battery Voltage Regulation Set Points: 40V to 65V
- Equalization Charging: Adjustable voltage and duration
- Battery Over Voltage: Fully protected (The optional Hawke's Bay Breaker Box automatically trips PV input breaker if battery exceeds 68VDC)
- Battery Short Circuit: Fully Protected
- Battery Temp Compensation: Automatic when BTS is installed. Adjustable mV per degree Cper 2V cell
- Programmable Auxiliary: 3 auxiliary inputs/outputs
- Graphic Display: MNGP2 - 64 x 122
- Stacking cables for system networking: Standard CAT5 - Canbus
- Communications: Canbus
- Remote Display: MNGP2 can be relocated and a second display can be added
- External Monitoring: Phone Application software allows local monitoring within normal blue tooth range from Hawke's Bay.
- Terminal Rating: 75C
- Data Logging: 380 days of daily history
- Wind and Hydro Applications: Coming soon (firmware up-gradable)
- Positive Ground Applications: Requires 2 pole input and output breakers
- Operating Temperatures: Minimum of -40C to 50C (controller will auto derate as temperature rises above 25C)
- Environmental Rating: Indoor Type 1
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Weight and Dimensions:17-5/8" x 9" x 8-1/8" 23 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 23" 15.05" x 11.05"
- Certifications: Listed by ETL for US (NOT LISTED FOR USE IN CANADA)
To ensure proper start up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.
Warranty - 5 yrs
Made in the USA
California Residents: California Proposition 65 Warning