Outback FM60 MPPT Charge Controller
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm
- Full Output Capacity in Ambient Temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC
- Automatic Battery Voltage Detection at Start Up
- Fully OutBack Network Integrated and Programmable
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
- Negative or Positive Ground System Capable
- Built-in 128 days of Data Logging
Free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. A shipping fee will be calculated and invoiced on orders shipping outside this area. The shipping fee must be paid before an order ships.