The PT-100 from Magnum Energy is the 1st 100A Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) solar charge controller on the market!
Designed to harvest the maximum available energy from the PV array, you can put your entire solar array (up to 6600W) on this one charge controller, without experiencing significant losses. The PT-100’s MPPT algorithm finds the maximum power point of the array and operates at this point while regulating the output current and battery voltage to fully charge the battery. Ideal for off-grid or back-up power applications. The PT-100 controllers are proudly assembled and tested in the United States at Magnum's facility in Everett, Washington.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology for increased PV power output efficiency
- Multi-state Charging for maximizes system performance and improves battery life
- Optimal Battery Charging using an included external temperature sensor for optimum battery charging, even during extreme temperature changes
- Compatible with 12, 24, or 48V battery systems with automatic detection of system voltage
- GFDI: Integrated PV Ground-Fault Detection and Interruption/Indication, with pre-fault leakage/diagnostic metering
- AFCI: An integrated PV Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter detects, indicates, and extinguishes series arcs. The AFCI is designed to meet the new National Electric Code (NEC) Article 690.11 requirements
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection, power derating when temperature is high, PV short circuit and high PV input shutdown, output overcurrent protection and night-time back-feed (reverse current) protection
- Supports large PV arrays - a single controller supports a large PV array up to 6600W
- High Efficiency - provides higher than 99% conversion efficiency and uses less than two watts of power in nighttime mode
- Multiple LED indicators and large digital LED screen on front panel for easy-to-read system information
- Convenient Installation - Run all of the wiring to the unique, remain-in-place wiring box with ease prior to installing the full PT-100 unit
- On-site Updates - The PT-100’s software can be updated on site
- Easy MP and MMP integration - The PT-100 is designed to work with a Magnum Panel (MP) or Mini-Magnum Panel (MMP). It provides room and access to PV and battery disconnect breakers
- Optional ME-ARC50 Remote works with internal data-logging functionality that keeps energy harvest information and battery Ah/Wh data for up to 255 days. It is the only remote, currently, that works with the PT-100 menus.
Included in box: PT-100 Charge Controller, 15' BTS (Battery Temp Sensor), 6' Network Communication Cable (300V), 6' Extension Cable (300V), Back mount bracket (2 pieces) with 4 screws, Ground Fault Warning label, PT-100 Owners Manual