Oscar OS32 Solar Air Heater - Air Collector, Ventilation, Heating Panel, Dehumidifier
Ventilation, heating, dehumidifying or humidification. The Oscar solar air heater/collector with LCD thermostat, provides you with a healthy and warm home and automatically processes indoor air. Simple operation, thoughtful air management expert!
When it's a sunny day, the collector will keep heating the room in the morning & afternoon. At noon, it will automatically heat fresh air outdoor to ventilate/dehumidify the room and supply you with fresh air all day.
Even in rainy or cloudy weather, the Oscar solar heater/collector will provide fresh air by automatically switching to electricity, and the power consumption is less than 10kWh per year. When the outdoor temperature reaches its highest level at noon in spring / autumn / winter, or when the weather is cool in the summer evenings, it will ventilate the room to improve the indoor temperature; keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. The Oscar solar air heater/collector can also dehumidify or humidify the room according to the difference of moisture content between indoor and outdoor to maintain a relative humidity of 40-70%. The dry air outside will automatically drive away the humid air indoor. Similarly, the humid outdoor air will automatically humidify the room.
The built-in solar powered fan makes air move which results in a contribution to heat the building and thus a saving on heating bills. Regular ventilation without power consumption. On a sunny day, the temperature of the injected air is approximately 41-104ºF (5-40ºC) higher than the outdoor or indoor air inlet temperature. In addition, the air temperature on the sunny side usually rises more than 50ºF (10ºC) under the peak sun.
The fresh air of solar air heater squeezes the turbid air out of the room, keeping the air fresh and oxygen-rich.
Depending on the models, approx. 5 to 140m³/h dry, warm air is blown into the room. In the case of cloudy days without sunlight, the room can also be properly ventilated. Humid air is drove out of the room through a built-in valve or the cracks and crevices of the building.
Ventilation is a key factor to the state of every building. Stagnant indoor air increases the risk of fungi, rot and other unwanted consequences. Preserve the value of your home while getting fresh air – for free and all year round!
Healthy and Fresh Indoor Environment
- Improve the indoor environment, reduce the irritation caused by allergy and asthma, especially for newborns.
- Improvement on the dwelling atmosphere- bring in oxygen and reduce carbon dioxide.
- Discharge unpleasant odors which might cause allergies and discomfort.
- Control the temperature and moisture of the room, prevent the emergence and spread of bacteria. When dry and warm air keeps flowing in the room, the damp, rot or mold will reduce over time.
The WHO lists indoor air pollution as one of the top 10 threats to human health. When indoor ventilation conditions are poor, indoor gas pollutants accumulate and the concentration increases, resulting in serious indoor air pollution.
Total Annual Heating Delivered (9 months) kWh/m² is about 700 kWh/㎡.
- Free Cost: Ventilating and heating with no costs! Decrease your heating bills significantly! No running costs.
- Environmentally Friendly: Reduce the amount of air pollution and greenhouse gases that result from the use of fossil fuels for heating.
- Safe to Use: Low voltage, no fire, no household electricity, no smoke or dust.
LCD Thermostat (Included)
Ventilation, heating, dehumidification or humidification. Solar collector with LCD thermostat, provides you with a healthy climate and automatically processes indoor air. Simple operation, expert air management!
There are five modes: automatic, humidity control, manual, heating and ventilation, continuous heating of indoor air. Can detect indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, moisture content in the air. Automatically switch between solar and electrical energy. Ventilate regularly to purify the air every day. When the collector off, the air vents automatically close, completely isolating the outdoor cold air.
Includes: OS32 Solar Air Heater, LCD thermostat, vent fan and mounting hardware
- Approximate Room Area: 60m²
- Max Air Volume: 113m3/h
- Time for Air Change: Approximately 2 hours
- Heating Efficiency: 74%
- Sun Intensity Performance (w/h/set): 840W
- Total Annual Heat Supply kWh/m²: 740
- Estimated Energy Supplement Year: 820kWh
- Temperature Rise Approximately: 26ºC
- Dehumidification Capacity (High Humidity): 0.5L/hour
- Noise Level: 48db
- Product Size (Air Heater): 121 x 92 x 6.2 cm (46.6 x 36.2 x 4.4 in)
- Carton Size (Air Heater): 129 x 98 x 9 cm (51 x 39 x 4 in)
- Product Area: 1.11m²
- Solar Photovoltaic Panel Power: 18W
- Fan: Sunon 12V, 3.4W 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Net Weight: 15kg (33 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 21kg (47 lbs)
This will ship in two boxes. The accessories (LCD thermostat, vent fan and mounting hardware) will ship in a separate box to avoid damage.