This meter is great to use as an inexpensive way to spot check renewable energy system for power production
Measures 8 Parameters
- Volts - Real time
- Volts - Minimum
- Amps - Real time
- Amps - Peak
- Watts - Real time
- Watts - Peak
- To prevent peak currents damaging battery, Electronic Speed Controllers, motors, wiring and connectors.
- Verify sufficient operating voltage under load.
- Set cut off voltages, check battery capacity & health.
- Confirm proper battery charger operation.
- Measure receiver and servo current to determine if a UBEC is needed.
Operates from 4.8 to 60V or down to 0V with optional auxiliary battery
- 0 to 150A, resolution 0.01A
- 0 to 60V, resolution 0.01V
- 0 to 6,554W, resolution 0.1W
- 0-65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah
- 0-6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh.
- 16 x 2, backlit LCD display
- Dimension: 85 x 42 x 25 mm
- Weight: 82g
- Heavy 12 AWG Wire