Rapid response, high current Delta Lightning Arrestors help prevent damage to computers and other electronic equipment. The Delta LA Series handles the big surges, like lightning up to 50,000 amps, passing them harmlessly to the ground.
While it is not possible to achieve 100% protection, Delta units will greatly reduce problems due to lightning, power surges and voltage spikes. The LA303 model for 110/208/250VAC, three phase systems (5 wire service) can be used for applications where three hot wires of a three phase system are to be protected.
- employ a non-conductive base to prevent a blown arrestor from creating a shock hazard
- do not cover adjacent equipment with carbon dust on failing, preventing damage to other equipment
- always fail "clear" to permit continued use of the power system
- are based on a silicon material to provide quicker operation at lower conduction resistance
- will pass a large number of high-energy surges and half-cycle spikes prior to failing
- feature extra long leads to ease installation
- have locknut and bushing furnished
- are available in a variety of voltages or number of poles
|Rated Voltage||Design Type||Surge Current||Max. Energy||Leads||Enclosure Rating||Dimensions|
3 or 4-Wire Service
|Silicon Oxide Varistor?||100,000 amps||3,000 Joules |
|36" #12 THHN||NEMA 4||4.5" Height, 2.25" Diameter|