Auto Generator Start - Network
Automatically starts and stops your generator based on temperature and battery voltage. This network version of the ME-AGS allows operation via a Magnum Energy Inverter and ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50 remote panel. The Magnum AGS Controller can be configured for 12, 24 or 48 VDC operation. It can also be configured for various diesel or gas generator brands and models.
With the ME-AGS-N you can set multiple parameters for starting and stopping the generator. Using the ME-RC, the ME-AGS-N has basic adjustments starting on battery voltage or temperature. When using the ME-ARC or the ME-RTR, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop features, including battery voltage, time of day, AC amps, exercise time, and SOC (ME-BMK or ME-BMK-NS required for SOC).** See chart below to determine which remote control should be used.
- All settings are adjustable from the ME-RC and ME-ARC remotes and the ME-RTR router
- Auto start is locked out when utility power is present
- Portable generator mode
- The AGS accommodates 12, 24, and 48 volt settings
- AGS settings do not interfere with the manual start/stop operation of the generator
- Includes 10' network cable and 60' remote temperature sensor cable