Morningstar's new Relay Driver provides high level system control functions(such as high/low voltage alarms, load control and generator start) at a lower cost than other alarm and generator start packages.
* One or more of Morningstar?s TriStar controllers coupled with the Relay Driver will control hundreds of amps at 12-48VDC with sophisticated features at a much lower cost than comparable large PV controllers. The Relay Driver will read the digital data inputs from the TriStar.
* In systems using other controllers, the Relay Driver will provide similar functionality based on battery voltage or input voltages from other sources.
* The Relay Driver controls four independent relay driver outputs for high/low alarm contacts, generator start functions, load control, temperature control settings and auxiliary AC backup charge control.
* The Relay Driver may be mounted to a DIN rail and is fully programmable with the included PC software via serial RS-232 port connection. Data is stored in non-volatile memory.
* In external slave mode, the Relay Driver can be controlled via the RS-232 serial connection by any MODBUS compatible device, local or remote.
* See Application Guide below in Multimedia section for specifics on how to use in various applications.
|System Voltage||Max Channel Current||Min Operating Voltage||Max Operating Voltage||Self Consumption||Temp Sensor Range||Dimensions||Weight|
|12-48 Volts||750 mA||8 Volts||68 Volts||<20 mA||-40¨«C to +85¨«C|| |
6.4" x 3.2" x 1.3"
|0.4 lb |