Suresine Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The SureSine inverter has been developed using Morningstar?s power electronics expertise and 25 years of experience with remote off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems. This product is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically to meet the needs of rural PV electrification requiring AC power including solar home systems, schools, community centers and health clinics. This inverter is also a good choice for small PV systems for telecom, remote cabins and weekend homes, and RV/caravans and boats.
The SureSine's combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter valueon the market. It is highly reliable, having no internal cooling fan or other moving parts prone to failure.
Advantages Compared to Other Small Off-Grid Inverters
- Pure Sine Wave Provides quality AC power equivalent to the grid.
- Toroidal Transformer Design Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
- Outstanding Surge Capability Handles up to 200% surge during load start-up.
- High Efficiency Has a high peak efficiency of 92%.
- Low Self Consumption Consumes only 450mA while powering loads. Automatic stand-by mode reduces consumption to only 55mA.
- Extensive Electronic Protections Automatic protection against faults and user mistakes including short circuit, overload, high temperatures and low voltage. Recovery from protections is automatic.
- No Internal Cooling Fan Eliminates a key failure mode and reduces noise, self-consumption and dirt blowing into the electronics.
- Tropicalization Protected against harsh tropical and marine environments through the use of epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware and an anodized aluminum enclosure.
- Adjustability Several parameters may be adjusted via the DIP switches or by connecting to a personal computer.
|Continuous Power Rating||300 Watts @ 25¨«C|
|Peak Power Rating (10 minutes)|| |
600 Watts @ 25¨«C
|DC Input Voltage|| |
10.0V ? 15.5V
Pure sine wave
|AC Output Voltage (RMS)*|