Blue Sky Energy
Solar Boost MPPT Charge Controller
Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking technology allows Solar Boost 2512i-HV and Solar Boost 2512iX-HV to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. The new higher input voltage capability of the HV version product now allows the use of higher voltage lower cost 60 cell PV modules to charge a 12 volt battery. Don?t waste your money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost charge controller.
The low cost Solar Boost 2512i-HV provides an advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less maintenance. A partial IPN? network interface is also included to allow use of the Universal Communication Module (UCM) , and IPN-Remote and IPN-ProRemote displays. Please Note: This controller is not capable of operating with a remote temperature sensor.
Blue Sky Energy?s advanced Integrated Power Net?, or IPN Network, allows multiple charge controllers to communicate with each other and coordinate their activities to charge the battery as a single coordinate charging machine. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor, UCM and remote display. TComplete IPN network functionality is provided within the charge controller and no additional hardware or software is required.
- Patented MPPT technology increases charge current up to 30% or more
- 20/25 Amp 12 Volt rating supports a wide range of applications
- Optional IPN-ProRemote Display provides charge control & full-featured battery monitoring system
- Supports up to 270W of 60 Cell modules
- 3-Stage charge control with filtered PWM output improves battery performance & life while minimizing battery maintenance
- Clear anodized faceplate, Conformal Coated Electronics & Plastic Case Resist Corrosion
- Full 5 Year Limited Warranty
How Do Solar Boost Charge Controllers Increase Charge Current?
Solar Boost charge controllers increase charge current by harvesting more PV power. A conventional charge controller simply connects the PV module to the battery when the battery is discharged which can artificially limit how much power a PV module can deliver.
Patented Solar Boost MPPT technology operates the PV module at it's optimum voltage where it can p
You May Also Like...