|Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)|| Energy |
|Terminal Posts||Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
|12V||155AH ||350 ||2.100||8mm (included) ||13.5"w x 6.8"d x 11.3"h||90lb ||10A-35A ||14.4-14.9V ||13.5V-13.8V |
|25A @ 1.75/Cell 350Min |
75A @ 1.75/Cell 90Min
Short Circuit Current: 2500A
Internal Resistance: 3.8 mOhms
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 225W-500W (150W may be used if Depth of Discharge would not exceed 50%).
- Wind Turbine: 225W-500W.
- Charge Controller: 20A-UP.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
Free US shipping within the lower 48 States. Not Sold outside of the United States